On the old Brunching Shuttlecocks humor website, there was a regular feature called Good or Bad, where a list of assorted things were presented ("felt-tip markers that smell like fruit," "moss," "yelling 'moo' at cows along the highway") and visitors were encouraged to vote on whether each individually was Good or Bad. (The word "tarnation" is good, gold is bad, etc. See the link if I'm not being clear.)
So: the following Angelique-related things are either Good or Bad. Exactly which is left for you to determine. Contrary to what the source site claims, we do care what you think about these things, so happily (or otherwise) post any elaboration you have on your votes. Do remember, though: there is no in-between! There is only Good or Bad!
- Julious's hairstyle in Trois
- Rachel's wig
- the assignment of the various Sacrea among the Holy Beast Guardians
- those episodes where Olivie's trying to put makeup on Marcel or Randy or Luva or whoever
- Ange Sacraquix (in the game only, not the TV show)
- Arios's song "Faith of Love"
- that part in "Eien no Calendar" where Randy raps "you look hot"
- Hideyuki Tanaka*
- Charlie's fashion sense
- tea parties
Bonus: Francis's backstory about his bunnyphobia: ridiculous or heartbreaking?
* - I was tempted to make this entry "staircases" instead, but I think I know how we'd all vote on that.